Quality Driven. People Focused
Allied Health Group, a Cross Country Staffing company, is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing firm. We specialize in placing skilled clinicians in daily assignments, local contracts, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions.
When you choose to work with us, we will provide you with an enhanced suite of services that will effectively fit you in the right facility environment. We can offer more quality healthcare staffing opportunities than most in our industry. That’s due to our higher level of service, which includes strong back-end support.
We take pride in having been able to fulfill the needs of some of the most prestigious healthcare facilities with the highest-quality professionals for over 30 years. We offer both short, long-term and permanent placement in a number of different specialties.
Some of these areas include:
- Local Nursing – RNs, LPNs, and LVNs in all specialties
- Clinical Laboratory – Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Lab Assistants, Certified Medical Assistants, Cytotechnologists, Phlebotomists, Histotechnologists, and Specimen Processors/Accessioners
- Rehabilitation Therapy – Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Speech Language Pathologist Assistants
- Diagnostic Imaging – CT, Dosimetry, Echo, EEG, EKG, General Diagnostic, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, PET, Sonography, and Vascular
- Respiratory Therapists
- Administration – Administrative Assistants, Billing Specialists, Call Center Representatives, Case Managers and Directors, Charge Entry Specialists, Claims Processors, Coders, Collections Specialists, Credentialing Specialists, Data Entry Specialists, Health Unit Coordinators, Medical Records Technicians, Office Managers, Patient Admissions Coordinators, Payment Posters, Receptionists, Schedulers, and Utilization Management and Review
- Dental – Dentists, Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Receptionists
- Pharmacy – Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
No matter the challenge at hand, our dedicated staff at Allied Health Group will always demonstrate their deep commitment to excellence and healthcare with a strong professional ethic. Our industry knowledge is unmatched. We always work hard to effectively assess the needs of each healthcare professional to match with the best possible assignment at a given healthcare facility. We are one of the most valued staffing companies in the marketplace because of our ability to screen and credential quality candidates for jobs nationwide.